It’s free to nominate yourself or someone you know for the Top 100 Awards and our online portal
makes submitting a nomination easy with step-by-step instructions.
profile or login.
Select the award
You can revisit as often as you like. If a section is incomplete, it will be displayed as red,
when finished it will show as green. When every step shows as green, you’re ready to send!
Need help completing your nomination?
Join us at one of our upcoming Q & A sessions to get an overview of the nominations process and to ask questions.
What to include in your package.
In order to submit a completed online Top 100™ Nomination Package, you will need:
- Internal Letter of Reference - One-page Word Document or PDF from anyone from the Nominee’s organization, including a member of the board of directors.
- Nominee’s Digital Headshot - High-resolution, colour image, minimum 300 dpi resolution, max 2MB, JPEG or TIFF.
- Nominee’s Biography – One-page maximum, Word Document or PDF
- Completed Online Nomination Form - Completed with Nominator and Nominee information.
Additionally, the Entrepreneurs Award category requires:
- Financial Data
- Ownership Position Letter - This is a letter under the signature of the organization's CFO or outside accounting firm verifying Nominee’s ownership position (Required only for Entrepreneurs category).
Learn more about the awards, how to nominate and view a detailed FAQ.
It's free! Nominate yourself or someone you know TODAY.