Take Your Career To
The Next Level With
WXN matches high-performing female leaders with mentors from our outstanding community of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Award Winners. This is a once in a life-time opportunity to learn directly from women who are at the top of their fields about the steps they took, the challenges they faced and exactly how they got to where they are now.
Find the tools and advice you need to advance your career and excel both professionally and personally. The program education sessions are delivered in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto with Top 100 Mentors participating from across Canada. To date, over 1200 women have already taken their careers to the next level because of their experience in the program.
What do I get?
- Opportunity to learn from top business professionals from The Beedie School of Business at SFU
- Four one-hour meetings with one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Award Winners
- September: Webinar with Mentees and Mentors to review goals for Wisdom Mentoring
- September: Classroom Session #1
- October: Webinar to see how Mentees are progressing after the first classroom session and ensuring connection has occurred between Mentee and Mentor
- November: Classroom Session #2
- January: Classroom Session #3 - Open House with panelists and workshops along with a reception for all Mentors and Mentees as well as past participants
- February: Webinar to review of goals from the first six months and evolve for the next six months
- June: Webinar to look back on year as a Mentee and Mentor and plan next steps
Program Session Dates.
SEPT 17 2019
NOV 13 2019
JAN 23 2020
SEPT 24 2019
NOV 26 2019
JAN 29 2020
SEPT 12 2019
NOV 5 2019
JAN 21 2020
Application Portal Closed. Accepting Applications again in 2020.
Thank you to our official educational partner.
Thank you to our supporting partners.
What our mentors have to say.
Wisdom Mentoring™ Program.
Frequently asked questions.
Your application includes a Mentor Matching Questionnaire. From the information you provide, we will match you with an experienced Top 100 Award Winner who shares your industry, interests and/or background.
The program runs from September 2019 to June 2020.
Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary for the in-class sessions.
If you don't see an answer to your question we would be happy to chat further with you!
Discover why having a mentor should be a top priority in your professional success.
Mentorship can pave the way for personal growth and open doors for career opportunities. It’s beneficial for everyone, from the high-powered executive, who is looking to make a sustainable impact; to the junior sales person, who is fresh out of school and looking to make her mark. So how do you start? And how do you find a mentor that aligns with your professional goals? Download the free guide, to find the answer to these questions and more.