Wisdom Mentoring Program 2021
Turn your ambitions into reality.
One-on-one mentorship with influential female leaders is the hallmark of the Wisdom Mentoring program, which has helped more than 1,000 women advance in their careers and excel both professionally and personally. But there’s so much more to this year-long program.
- Three full-day virtual class sessions led by top business professionals held in locations across Canada
- Engaging webinars and Wisdom mentee online forums to continue sharing ideas and insights
- Four one-hour virtual/telephone meetings with one of Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Award Winners
- Inspiring keynotes and panel discussions
- Ongoing guidance and support from WXN on managing the mentor/mentee relationship
Wisdom Mentoring is offered in partnership with and led by the SFU Beedie School of Business.
Benefits of joining WXN Wisdom Mentoring™ Program:
● Develop a relationship with one of the most powerful women in Canada
● Opportunity to learn from top business professionals from The Beedie School of Business at SFU
● Acquire new skills and knowledge to better compete for your next position
● Develop an extensive network of peers from across Canada and across industries
● Receive advice to help evaluate career goals and establish your career path while developing a personal career action plan
● Acquire networking skills
● Gain access to the WXN community and professional development activities
● Renew confidence in your own potential and abilities
January 1-14: Mentee & Mentor Welcome Webinar
January 15-31: Mentee Virtual Class Session #1
February: Connect with Mentor
March: Mentor & Mentee Webinar
April: Mentee Virtual Class Session #2
May/June: Connect with Mentor
September: Mentee Virtual Class Session #3
October: Mentee Webinar - lessons learned and next steps
December: Wisdom Wrap Up Webinar and keynote/fireside chat with guest speaker
For your convenience we are offering a payment plan of 2 easy installments.
- Option 1: $900 + tax due at time of registration
- Option 2: $450 + tax- due at time of registration with the remaining $450 due by December 31, 2020
- Option 1: $1,200 + tax due at time of registration
- Option 2: $600 + tax - due at time of registration with the remaining $600 due by December 31, 2020
**If you're not a member yet consider purchasing a WXN membership and save $300 off your program investment!